Solar Power 4G Outdoor CPE with POE-Edge Span S60-LTEP
500W Solar MPPT, 4G/LTE CPE with POE All in One System(Work with Edge Span B60 Battery System)
Edge Span S60 LTEP is a solar power 4G outdoor CPE designed by Edgeware. It contains 500W 48V 10A solar controller and LTE module with POE. An external battery can be connected. External battery Edgeware provides LiFePO4 batteries of different specifications such as B60 and B200 for selection. Customers’ batteries can also be connected externally according to customer needs.
Edge Span S60 LTEP Solar Power 4G Outdoor CPE is the battery split version compare with Edge Span S60 LTE-B version. Our customers often require operational-level reliability of solar power stations. There are many requirements for battery capacity. Edge Span S60 LTEP splits the battery and host into two blades. The main blade Edge Span S60 LTEP Solar Power 4G Outdoor CPE contains a solar controller and an LTE module with POE. The battery is provided by Edge Span B60 and B200. We can provide batteries with different capacities according to customer requirements. And when the battery uses B60 and B200, it uses LiFePO4 to provide, long life and high reliability.
Edge Span S60-LTEP Solar Power 4G Outdoor CPE Specifications
Edge Span S60-LTEP Solar Power 4G Outdoor CPE Specification
9.8kg(with all system）
No fan design, natural heat dissipation
System Operating Temperature
-20~+75°C, 5%~90% RH Non condensing
500W DC48V 10A MPPT solar controller with remote control
External lithium battery. Work with Edge Span B60 or B200.
Network and System Surge Suppression
Contact discharge 8KV, air discharge 15KV, port lightning protection common-mode 4KV, differential mode 2KV
GE Downlink: 3*10/100/1000M Base-T ports ( Can be 4 Ports if monitoring unit is not configured)
GE Uplink : 1*10/100/1000M Base-X and 1*10/100/1000MBase-T port
1*RS485 1*RS232 2*DI 2*DO
4G LTE Uplink , can be CAT4 , CAT6, CAT12 based on configuration
Industrial LTE router module
Downlink ports support
802, I.3 at/af, max PoE power 90W. ( Can be 120W 4 ports if monitoring unit is not configured)
802.3 bt 60W POE module optional.
DC12V DC48 can be customized based on requirement
System Monitoring and Management
Work with Edgeware Convergence software platform to perform system monitoring and management
System temperature, humidity.
Box open and close status
Solar Monitoring and Control
Solar power generation, usage and battery charge statistics
Solar system working status
Solar system remote turn on/ off based on time scheduling
Battery Status Monitoring
Battery voltage , current, remaining capacity, temperature
Battery working status, battery charge and discharge current
Battery health estimation( Battery life time estimation )
External Light Control
External light control
Typical Application Scenario
Solar LTE all in one system , Industrial control , Electricity control
Worldwide band supported
IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac(When wifi function is configured）
Static IP, DHCP, PPPoE
DHCP Server/Client/Relay, DNS Relay, IPv6
Static Routing, Policy routing, RIP
ICMP, DDNS, VLAN,SNMP
Modbus TCP (Slave/Master)
Standard TCP/UDP transparent transmission
TCP/UDP agency (LAN Connection DTU)
NAT, PAT, DMZ, Port Forward IP/Domain/MAC Filter Access Control List (ACL)
PPTP, L2TP, GRE, IPIP, OpenVPN IPSec IKEv2, SHA2, AES256, CA, DMVPN, EzVPN
LCP, Heartbeat Package link maintenance, ICMP Detection, Self-diagnostic, Auto-recover
HTTP, Telnet, SSH, Serial Port, SMS, SNMP V1/V2/V3, SNMP TRAP, REACTOR CLOUD
Local, Remote Reboot, Scheduled Reboot
WAN Uplink as main, LTE as backup
Edge Span S60-LTEP-B solar power 4G CPE is designed for edge access scenarios. In scenarios with no utility power, rapid deployment can be achieved through Edge Span S60-LTEP-B. It is no longer restricted by the mains electricity. At the same time, this product can customize different uplink interfaces according to customer requirements, such as GPON, 10/100/1000M Base-X SFP optical port, or 10/100/1000M Base-T electrical port. As well as LTE uplink with Cat1 Cat4 Cat6 Cat12 these kind of modules.The downstream port can be customized according to the requirements of the GE port, the downstream port supports 802.3 af/at by default. For scenarios that require 802.3 at, we can also add customized modules according to customer needs.
Edge Span is a one-stop product based on the design concept of Edge Ware All in One. The plug and play of the whole machine can greatly help customers to deploy quickly and simply maintain.
Edge Span S60-LTEP Solar Power 4G CPE Work with External Battery
Edge Span S60 LTEP Solar Power 4G CPE requires an external lithium battery to work. The following are two matching lithium batteries:
Edge Span B60 Battery Blade Specification
48V25AH LiFePO4 Lithium Battery
DoD 3000 Cycles
Edge Span B200 Battery Blade Specification
48V50AH LiFePO4 Lithium Battery
DoD 3000 Cycles
We can also customize lithium batteries with different capacities to match your scenario.
Main Blade and battery blade support back to back mounting. ( Need to know the pole diameter)
All Edge Span products can be equipped with a monitoring unit. When you configured this component, the core functional units in Edge Span can be under the management of Edgeware Convergence Software Platform. This function is especially important when deploying in large-scale outdoor sites. It will greatly simplify your daily maintenance and trouble shooting, thereby saving OPEX.
In some scenarios, customers will have some equipment such as sensors or control systems that need to be integrated into our software platform. We can do this by configuring a monitoring unit on Edge Span.
When Edge Span is equipped with a monitoring unit, customers can easily implement remote site maintenance. Different sites can be set to different maintenance groups and assigned to different team to perform specific tasks in real time. Our Convergence Software Platform also has a northbound API interface, which can be opened to the customer’s superior OSS system to facilitate customer integration of the entire network management.
Solar Energy Statistics
Solar Energy Statistics
- Solar Power Generation statistics
- Battery status statistics
- Power load usage
- All key parts and parameters monitoring.
To help customer manage the site remotely
- Averagely 70-80% battery capacity is prepared for the system operating after sunset.
- But in some scenario, we don’t need to keep system running during the night.
- With Edgeware Convergence Platform, customer can schedule the switch on and off the system power based on time.
- Thus to use the battery more efficient to reduce the battery capacity configuration.
External Devices Power Providing and Monitoring
Legacy Camera Power Providing
- Legacy cameras can not support POE functions. To upgrade a existing site, we need to provide power to them using legacy way.
- Edge Span provides DC12V or DC24V and DC48V.
IoT Devices , Sensors, Alarm, Speakers and Light Power Providing
- Edge Span can be power source for all the devices on the pole.
- Edgeware can provide customizations to the power cable to adapt customer devices.
- DC12V or DC24V and DC48V is available.
External Devices Control
- Edge Span provides an external RS485. In some cases , Edgeware could provide software customization to help customer integrate external sensors.
Camera Status Monitoring
- Edge Span can help customer to monitor the camera online status that is connected to Edge Span.
- Thus one site operation can be unified.
Comprehensive Structure Design for Harsh Environment
High Efficient Natural Heat Dissipation with Aluminum Material
- No FAN design, improve system MTBF.
- High efficient aluminum material to guarantee high efficient heat dissipation.
Whole system attached to the aluminum case to make sure key parts in appropriate temperature
Full Sealed Design with IP67 Ingress Protection
- Full sealed system for better water-proof performance.
- Full sealed system improve system MTBF and outdoor adaptability.
- Raining season, high humidity will not affect the system anymore.
Full Aluminum for 100% Rust-Proof
- Full aluminum material constructed, fully rust-proof .
- Designed especially for the complex environment in Latin America.
- Targeting 10 years life time outdoor deployment.
- Enhanced structure designed for outdoor usage.
- Difficult to destroy the system. Good for complex environment deployment such as jungle , desert and national boarder.
Highly Integrated System
- Small but complete functions
- Light and solid , easy installation.