Video Surveillance Power Cube-Edge Span U60-LSPV
Onestop Integrated Video Site Solution
Edge Span U60-LSPV Video Surveillance PowerCube Product Overview
Edge Span U60-LSPV is a video surveillance powercube specially designed by Edgeware for CCTV Camera Outdoor Deployment scenarios.Edge Span U200 video surveillance powercube is optimized for smart city, CCTV Camera and industrial control scenarios. Through the pre-integrated method, the functions of network backhaul, power supply and backup, system monitoring, surge suppressor, and environment control are integrated into a powercube before the device leaves the factory, which greatly simplifies the deployment and installation of outdoor video surveillance scenarios. The product mainly has the following characteristics:
- System IP65 protection level and maintenance free. It can be adapted to the deployment of various harsh outdoor environments for video surveillance. But it is also can be used for outdoor WIFI Hotspot power backup and industrial control scenario.
- Comprehensive remote monitoring and maintenance for OPEX reducation.
- Provide rich POE standards, can provide POE/POE+/POE++ according to customer requirements, and can also provide non-standard Passive POE to help customers solve the normalized access of different POE devices.
- The UPS system is designed for an outdoor environment, with natural heat dissipation and no need for fans. The battery provides complete BMS functions for remote monitoring and management, and facilitates battery replacement and maintenance.
- The Edge Span U60-LSPV video surveillance PowerCube is specially optimized for 1-3 camera scenarios, and the capacity of UPS and battery is designed to suit this scenario. In this way, customers do not need to use solutions with too large capacity to deploy in 1-3 camera scenarios.
Edge Span U60-LSPV Video Surveillance PowerCube Product Specification Overview
|Edge Span U60-LSPV Video Surveillance PowerCube||Outdoor |
Integrated Video Site
|AC 110V/220V Signal Phase||3GE POE/POE+(Default)|
Other Voltage Can be customized
|100W/200W DC-UPS with DC48V/DC12V Output||Option1:48v4.8AH Lithium Battery|
Designed for 2 Hours Autonomy
Longer autonomy can be customized
|•Outdoor Power Supply for Video Surveillance|
•CCTV Camera Power Supply with Battery Backup
•1-3 Channel CCTV Power Supply
Edge Span U60-LSPV Video Surveillance PowerCube Application Scenario
Edge Span U60-LSPV Video Surveillance PowerCube Typical Interface Configuration
Edge Span U60-LSPV is a video surveillance powercube is an All in One Power Solution designed for Video Surveillance scenario. Edgeware recognizes that the pain point of these deployment scenarios is that the power and network suppliers are separated, resulting in customers having to purchase from different suppliers and purchase outdoor cabinets by themselves to integrate the entire solution. As a result, the reliability of the entire solution is poor, and the installation and integration costs are high during deployment. Therefore, Edgeware follows the consistent design philosophy of All in One, integrating POE Switch, UPS, battery and protection into an integrated IP65 Outdoor UPS.
- The system includes 100W/200W DC-UPS, which can be selected according to customer scenarios. DC-UPS is completely based on natural heat dissipation design, no fan is required for heat dissipation, and all components are industrial grade.
- The battery configuration is 48V4.8AH lithium battery, of course can also be customized according to customer requirements. The battery comes with a BMS, which can be monitored and managed through Edgeware’s Coverngence Platform.
- The system integrates Edgeware’s Smart Breaker and Surge Suppressor All in One module to provide 20KVA level lightning protection for the system. At the same time, it can provide Under-Voltage, Over-voltage, Over-Current, Short-Circuit Protection for the system.
- The whole system integrates the Monitoring unit to monitor the operation of the whole system.
- The Edge Span U60-LSPV also offers a variety of different POE Switch options. Manageable Layer 2 POE Switch, Unmanageable Layer 2 POE Switch are typical options. The uplink port can be 1-2 GE SFP or RJ45.
Edge Span U60 LSPV Video Surveillance PowerCube Features
Good heat dissipation design and all industrial-grade devices make the system no longer rely on fans, but rely on natural heat dissipation. Therefore, the system no longer needs to be maintained and replaced due to the fan.
1.Flexible with Plug and Play
Edge Span U60 LSPV Video Surveillance PowerCube is an integrated video site solution. Althought it is all in one , but the weight of the whole system is only 10kg. It is very easy to install on pole , one wall.
What’s more , the system is pre-integrated with plug and play, reduce on site installation time and complexity.
2.Highly Reliable and Versatile UPS System
Based on the diversity of usage scenarios, we provide both DC48V and DC12V voltages. We can also add various voltage systems according to customer requirements.
3.Comprehensive Lightning and Surge Protection
At the same time, based on Edgeware’s smart breaker, it realizes the protection of over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current and short-circuit.
4.Stronge POE and DC Power Providing for Your Devices
5.Rmote Moitoring Software Platform to Simplify Operation
Based on Edgeware’s Convergence Software Platform, it can realize complete remote monitoring for customers.
|Edge Span U60-LSPV Video Surveillance PowerCUbe Specification|
|Weight||10kg(with all system）|
|Heat Dissipation||No fan design, natural heat dissipation|
|System Operating Temperature||-20~+75°C, 5%~90% RH Non condensing|
|DC-UPS||Rated Power 100W|
Input 110V/220V 50/60Hz Output 42.00-58.00VDC
|Battery||48V4.8AH Lithium Battery with BMS|
|Network and System Surge Suppression||20KVA|
|Smart Breaker||Remote control power on and off from Edgeware convergence platform|
Under Voltage Protection
Short circuit Protection
|Network Module:||GE Downlink: 1-3*10/100/1000M Base-T ports|
GE Uplink : (1-2) *10/100/1000M Base-X or Base T port
Layer 2 POE switch module manageable or non-manageable
Port number can be customized
|PoE:||Downlink ports support|
802.3 at/af, max PoE power 80W
802.3 bt 60W POE module optional.
|Output Power||DC12V DC48 can be customized based on requirement|
|Output and Input Signal||DI/DO RS485 can be customized based on requirement|
|System Monitoring and Management||Work with Edgeware Convergence software platform to perform system monitoring and management|
|Environment Monitoring||System temperature, humidity.|
Box open and close status
|UPS Status Monitoring||Input Voltage, Output Voltage|
Input/Output Power，Rated Power
Battery Charge/Discharge Current
Input Current, Load Current
Normal, Power Grid Off, Fault
|Smart Breaker Monitoring||Remote Control|
|Battery Status Monitoring||Battery voltage , current, remaining capacity, temperature|
Battery working status, battery charge and discharge current
Battery health estimation( Battery life time estimation )
|External Light Control||External light controlt|
|Typical Application Scenario||cctv cabinet,solar cabinet, solar termination cabinet, Solar Controller enclosure, video surveillance cabinet, IoT Cabinet, IoT device enclosure, IoT enclosures|
Smart City, Industrial Control, video surveillance, Telecom
|Network Module Switching Capacity||128Gbps|
|Network Module Protocol Supported||4K VLAN based on port, IEEE802.1q VLAN based on the protocol, VLAN based on MAC QinQ configuration, Port configuration of Access, Trunk, Hybrid|
LACP, Static aggregation, Max 3 aggregation groups and 8 ports per group.
STP (IEEE802.1d),RSTP (IEEE802.1w),MSTP (IEEE802.1s)
MLD Snooping v1/v2,Multicast VLAN IGMP Snooping v1/v2, Max 1024 multicast groups, Fast log out
Bidirectional data mirroring based on port
Flow-based Rate Limiting Flow-based Packet Filtering 8*Output queues of each port 802.1p/DSCP priority mapping Diff-Serv QoS,Priority Mark/Remark Queue Scheduling Algorithm (SP, WRR,)
Port-based Issuing ACL,ACL based on port and VLAN L2 to L4 packet filtering, matching first 80 bytes message. Provide ACL based on MAC, Destination MAC address, IP Source, Destination IP, IP Protocol Type, TCP/UDP Port, TCP/UDP Port Range, and VLAN, etc
IP-MAC-VLAN-Port binding ARP inspection,Anti-DoS attack AAA & RADIUS,MAC learning limit Mac black holes,IP source protection IEEE802.1X & MAC address authentication Broadcast storm control,Backup for host datum
SSH 2.0,SSL,Port isolation,ARP message speed limit User hierarchical management and password protection
DHCP Client,DHCP Snooping,DHCP Server,DHCP Relay